Website Kilombero Sugar Company Limited
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited (KSCL), the largest producer of sugar in the country.
Senior Internal Auditor (Dar es Salaam) Job Vacancy at Kilombero Sugar Company Limited
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing reasonable assurance to the Audit Committee and Executive Management that systems of internal control and risk management are adequate and effective.
Specific Duties And Responsibilities
- Evaluating existing control systems to ascertain whether these comply with Associated British Foods (ABF) Financial Control Framework (FCF) and relevant policies / procedures.
- Planning and conducting risk based internal reviews of business processes and controls.
- Highlight areas of non-compliance to management.
- Identifying emerging risks affecting the company and developing effective controls to manage the risks within an acceptable level.
- Advising on best practices to be adopted by the company to strengthen and improve the risk management and control frameworks.
- Coordinate management responses to group internal audit and external audit findings.
- Monitor and ensure closure of open internal audit issues.
- Conducting investigation of possible fraudulent activities and allegations reported.
- Identify and address specific training and development needs to fill compliance gaps.
- Act as liaison for external audits, group internal audits and any other compliance reviews.
- Preparation of internal audit reports to be discussed by the Audit Committee.
Job Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, or any other relevant degree from a recognized institution
- 5 years relevant experience in auditing
- A holder of CPA/ACCA
- Proven experience in a manufacturing or commercial operating environment will be beneficial.
Terms of Service: The successful candidate will be engaged on a Permanent Contract.
All interested candidates, who meet the above requirements should apply for the position on or before 22nd January 2024.
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people with disability are highly encouraged to apply.