Website CRDB Bank Plc
The Bank that Listens
Reporting Line- Head of Marketing
This role is seeking for a creative and innovative individual to improve our Bank’s marketing strategies and competitiveness, focusing on two key areas critical to the business including brand marketing to drive brand health metrics and product marketing to support the business objectives to make CRDB Bank the undisputed leader.
Senior Manager; Brand & Product Marketing will interact internally within all areas of the bank’s business plus other departments within the Bank and work closely with the subsidiaries marketing teams.
- Responsible for brand management, analysing competitor behaviour, experiential events and sponsorship management, identifying market trends, and increasing our market share.
- Support the development of the Brand and Product Marketing strategy for the bank.
- Analysing marketing strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Developing consumer-based marketing and branding strategies.
- Establishing targeted customer and industry partnership networks.
- Monitoring key marketing metrics and developing market segmentation models.
- Developing consumer-oriented marketing products and branding strategies.
- Manage the development, implementation and measurement of multi-channel campaigns that maximise opportunities to leverage on media.
- Ensure support partners are thoroughly integrated to deliver the optimum results.
- Develop strong relationships with internal key stakeholders where relevant manage cross functional teams within a matrixed organization.
- Collaborate with product teams to ensure that new propositions translate into compelling marketing.
- Collaborate with integrated creative design resource to deliver award winning campaigns to meet scorecard objectives.
- Develop and deliver large-scale integrated marketing programs in areas of strategic experiential events and sponsorships marketing investment.
- Support bank’s desire to be a world class data driven marketing brand through looking for opportunities of advancement.
- Ensure activities have robust measurement frameworks to inform future decision making.
- Manage multi stream complex budgets.
Senior Manager; Brand & Product Marketing Job Vacancy at CRDB Bank Plc
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business development, or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Brand and Product Marketing with at least 3 years being in managerial role supporting product marketing in a related industry.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the Local and regional market and media landscape.
- Proven experience in marketing used to delivering multi-channel campaigns to measurable business results.
- Complex project management expertise, with the ability to manage multiple projects at one-time.
- Demonstrated experience in partner, brand product management.
- Developed analytical skills & data driven decision making.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively across functional areas to influence and achieve consensus on goals and objectives
- The individual must have significant and broad marketing expertise and passion to lead multi-channel media campaigns and creative development, challenging our design partners to do impactful and effective work.
- An inquisitive mind and determination are required to drive bank’s marketing to the next level of data led capability.
- A proven track record of production partners management and the ability to influence at a senior level, ability to lead others to deliver often against challenging timelines.
Deadline- 6th January 2023
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.