Website CRDB Bank Plc
The Bank that Listens
Reporting Line- Head; Facility & Real Estate Management
Department- Real Estate & Facility Management
To ensure a proper upkeeping of Banks properties and office amenities in supporting daily business operations. To support businesses with facilities in implementing the Bank’s strategy in terms of logistics, inventory, office tools, utility and Records Management.
- Defining, implementing and revising facility operational procedures and guidelines for the Bank.
- Responsible for ensuring that facility operational Risks are monitored, managed and assessed on regular bases.
- Working with the Procurement department to develop and implement vendor evaluation parameters.
- Ensuring a proper fixed assets lifecycle management is followed in terms of usage, movements, disposal and replacement.
- Responsible for planning and executing energy conservation strategies within the bank in supporting going green initiatives.
- Support Zonal Facility colleagues in Managing vendors and activities related to administration and operations.
- Ensure full control of operational costs by reviewing regularly and planning and executing cost reduction measures.
- Ensure vehicles are well managed, propose and implement cost-effective fleet management.
- Ensure all fixed assets are well handled, the broken and faulty ones are repaired; idles are relocated to where there can be utilized.
- Senior Manager, business support services will be required to ensure all administration-related activities and requests are taken care
Senior Manager; Business Support Services Job Vacancy at CRDB Bank Plc
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Property and Facilities Management, Bachelor of Science in Land Management and Valuation, Business Management, or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in Facility management and administration.
- Exposure to working in Banking/Financial institutions will be an added advantage.
- Certifications in Records Management, Inventory & Logistics will be an added advantage i.e NCMA Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM) & Certified Records Manager (CRM).
- Certifications in Real Estate and Facility Management will be an added advantage.
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.