Website Bank Of Africa Tanzania Limited (BOA)
BOA Tanzania, is one of the commercial banks in Tanzania that have been licensed by the Bank of Tanzania.
Senior Manager – Credit Origination Vacancy at BANK OF AFRICA TANZANIA LIMITED
Reports to: Head of Corporate Banking
Department: Commercial Banking
- To Manage people, recruit and ensure development of quality portfolio of corporate clients
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Negotiate sales objectives and sales action plans with Relationship Managers and Relationship Officers.
- Organize and supervise risks control within business Center.
- Plan tasks of Relationship Managers and Relationship Officers.
- Appraise and Propose credit requests for approval.
- Ensure products sales agenda of the bank is successful.
- Periodic analysis of business performance, risk evaluation and profitability
- Organize and lead weekly business/performance meeting with Relationship managers and Relationship Officers
- Participate in staff evaluation process on quarterly basis
- Any other business development duties that may be allocated from time to time
Technical Know How:
- Management Skills
- Excellence Customer service capabilities
- Negotiations and conflicts resolution skills
- Documentation and process management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong Leadership and management skills
- Decision making skills
- Sufficient knowledge & understanding of the market
- Team building & conflict management
- Knowledge on credit risk and processes
- Knowledge on relevant banking policies, processes, procedures, prudential guidelines and guidance to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks
- Interpret, analyze and evaluate date received from multiple sources of information.
Competences, Knowledge & Experience:
- A university degree in commerce, Finance, or any related field.
- A minimum 8 years’ experience in banking or a Financial Institution.
- Ability to manage & control bank portfolio
- Good understanding of Banking operations & Products
- Should be proficient in Microsoft desktop products and mostly excel
All the applicants should submit their application letter, CV and Certificates not later than 12th February 2024 to email: email@example.com
THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
BANK OF AFRICA – TANZANIA
NDC DEVELOPMENT HOUSE
OHIO / KIVUKONI STREET
P.O Box 3054
DAR ES SALAAM
NOTE: We shall communicate to only successful candidates who will meet all the requirements above.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org