Global leader in market research, Ipsos delivers reliable information and true understanding of Society, Markets and People.
Senior Research Executive Job Vacancy at Ipsos in Tanzania
Ipsos is the third largest market research company in the world with operations in over 90 countries including Tanzania and employing over 18,000 market research professionals who are passionately curious about Society, Markets and People . Our tagline “Game Changers”
summarizes our ambition: to provide true understanding of Society, Markets and People and make our changing world easier to navigate so that our clients can make faster, smarter and bolder decisions.
The specific role encompasses the day to day management of the research process, from quotation, through design and implementation, to data collection and delivery and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Revenue generation: responsible for ensuring a continuous revenue stream from local and international clients to ensure that the annual group revenue target is achieved.
- Reporting: Provide updates on business development issues
- Responsible for all projects allocated to themselves and their team.
- Brainstorm proposals about research design, costs, and timing
- Screener, questionnaire/Discussion Guide design and testing
- Data collection brief
- Design tables analysis plan and coding (tab spec analysis plan, Data request, Report design)
- Business management
- Contract management
- Client relationship management
- Ensure the process runs according to deadlines and budget
- Ensures integration of information from multiple sources where applicable and available
- Conducts desk research to add value to all reports/presentations and assist the client in
- understanding the Tanzania Market
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant University Degree (Bachelor’s Degree). Master’s degree is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Senior Research Executive in a market or social research company or organization
- An understanding of all details of how survey research is executed
- Experienced in using applications such as Excel, PowerPoint and any statistical software
- A strong desire and proven record of successful client facing
- Ability to prioritize, organize tasks, work under pressure and manage time effectively
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Capable of working with all internal clients and attending meetings with external clients whenever required
- Maintains documents and records as required by the company
- Ensures that all members of the team follow procedures for handling company money and that all money is accounted for
- Ensures quality of all work and deliverables
- Keeps up to date with industry and research knowledge and contributes to a database of relevant articles.
- Enhances business growth through repeat business and increased volume of business
If you believe you are the candidate we are looking for, please submit your application and CV detailing your experience for the post and include daytime telephone contacts to;
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 14th February 2024
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org