Website NMB Bank PLC
Close to You
Senior Software Developer Job Vacancies at NMB Bank PLC
Senior Software Developer (6 Position(s))
Job Location :
Head Office, Hq
To lead a team of software developers in studying bank operations; designing, building, testing, and installing software solutions or modifying/upgrading existing applications; support and develop software teams to meet critical business goals.
Participate in systems/project scoping, design, and pricing exercises as part of the development and business teams’ processes.
Work with Senior Manager Applications Development to ensure resource utilization targets are met.
Bring together components and software subsystems into a whole and ensure that those subsystems function together by;
– Studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas.
– Determine operational feasibility by evaluating impact analysis, problem definition, user requirements, proposed solutions and efforts required.
– Document and demonstrate solutions, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear pseudo codes.
– Develop and conduct testing plans and procedures based on system requirements.
– Identify systems deficiencies and implement effective solutions.
– Communicate and enforce coding standards, recommending policies, processes and procedures changes.
– Researching, evaluating, and recommending systems/equipment/technologies based upon user requirements and ICT system enterprise architecture in place.
Knowledge and Skills:
Knowledge of the trending banking software and technologies in the market
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Problem-solving and follow through.
Pragmatic and thorough
Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
Experience with varieties of databases and object-relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks.
Knowledge of varieties of MVC frameworks/systems or libraries including but not limited to Spring Framework, ReactJS & Native, Kotlin and/or Swift.
Senior Software Developer Job Vacancies at NMB Bank PLC – 6 Positions
Qualifications and Experience:
BSc. in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
At least five years in the Software Development industry with Java-related projects.
Experience with integrations with Banks’ products/systems is an added advantage.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Job opening date : 02-May-2023
Job closing date : 16-May-2023
How to Apply:
To apply for this job please visit careers.nmbbank.co.tz.