Website NMB Bank PLC
Close to You
Senior Specialist; Strategy Monitoring Job Vacancy at NMB Bank PLC (1 Position(s))
Job Location :
- Support the Head of department (HoD) in leading the medium-term strategy and planning process, including but not limited to taking lead on engagements with external consultants as needed
- Support the development and tracking of managements (MT) scorecards and KPI’s
- Support the business with development of new value propositions
- Support the HoD in relevant special projects including budgeting, productivity exercises or others.
- Support different functions in the strategy planning and monitor the execution process
- Work on the assigned strategic projects and conduct business analysis and report on the projects
- Engage with management and key stakeholders across multiple projects and work streams to identify business needs, challenges, and opportunities.
- Analyze business needs and recommend initiatives to optimize business and financial performance
- Identify and develop new business opportunities for growth
- Perform analysis on prevailing industry trends and expansion opportunities to catalyze and achieve business goals
- Resolve problems with internal business customers such as incorrect data capture, rectifying inputs in the wrong place, and generally working with highly variable quality data
- Evaluate new products launched to determine value added and establish whether this is in line with Bank’s strategic expectations.
- Supply information which can be used to develop business cases in order to obtain approval for new products
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to identify strategic needs, lead all aspects of planning with sound business recommendations, and generate alignment with key business partners
- Track record of experience managing and mentoring with high integrity and the ability to inspire others
- Experience navigating large and complex organizations, including gaining access to key executives and stakeholders and successfully managing relationship building dynamics and processes
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills that encompass clear and compelling communications.
Senior Specialist; Strategy Monitoring Job Vacancy at NMB Bank PLC
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in BCom, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, IT & Computer sciences, Mathematics or other related fields; MBA preferred but not essential
- CPA qualification is an added advantage
- At least 6 years in Product Management, Business or Strategic planning, Analytics & MI, or Accounting, with at least 3 of these in a managerial position.NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
To apply for this job please visit careers.nmbbank.co.tz.