Website Tigo - Tanzania
Tigo Tanzania is an AXIAN Group company. Tigo Tanzania is the leading telecommunications company in Tanzania.
Solutions Architect Job Vacancy at Tigo – Tanzania
(Woman or man)
- Bachelor degree in technology, engineering or other related fields.
- MBA is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience within the telecom industry in B2B solutions.
- Design customized key solutions for business customers.
- Support sales channels on sales call, preparing key solutions and assurance of the services provided as per sales agreements in place.
- Owner of enterprise bid management process, proposals, contracts and SLA. Analysis of bids/ tenders to ensure profitability using standard business modelling techniques and approved P&L to deliver clearly articulated bids that drive business revenue.
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues.
- Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer.
- Ensure all risks are understood, mitigated or accepted by the appropriate stakeholders.
- Experience in Fixed and ICT products and services.
- A technical solutions expertise in a comparable presales/project manager role.
- Good experience in GSM, UMTS, LTE as well as core networks.
- IP networking knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge and experience on transport network and operations.
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted”.
If this description corresponds to you, grow with us by applying before February 15th 2024.
To apply for this job please visit axian-group.csod.com.