Website Vodacom Tanzania Plc
Vodacom Tanzania Limited is Tanzania's leading cellular network company.
Squad: Software Specialist (Developer)Job Vacancy at Vodacom Tanzania Plc
* Designs and develops code, writes and executes unit and integration tests, and supports testing of deliverables against user and technical story acceptance tests;
* Designs and develops micro-services in Digital Agility Layer supporting specific commercial requirements and customer journeys;
* Builds performance driven websites/user interfaces with an understanding of network traffic, HTTP requests and other performance focused enhancements;
* Tests and deploys developed micro-services to relevant environments using available CI/CD tools;
* Understands / uses RESTful APIs and JSON;
* Coordinates with relevant stakeholders inside and outside the squad to clarify commercial requirements and ensure the correct high-quality outcome;
* Estimates user and technical stories to help inform and prioritize backlog;
* Develops and executes unit and integration tests and supports testing against user and technical story acceptance tests;
* Suggests improvements to user stories and design;
* Manages technical debt as part of daily activities;
* Maintains coding standards;
* Troubleshoots, maintains and optimizes released micro-services based on defined allocation of ownership.
Squad: Software Specialist (Developer) Job Vacancy at Vodacom Tanzania Plc
To apply for this job please visit jobs.vodafone.com.