Website Tanga Cement Plc
Tanga Cement PLC is a producer of Simba Cement brands in Tanzania.
Statistics Engineer Job Vacancy at Tanga Cement Plc
Position: Statistics Engineer
Reporting to: Process Manager
- Preparing and analyzing daily plant performance reports and sharing with local and group.
- Avail plant performance figures as required by the plant and group.
- Reporting weekly plant performance and sharing with local and group teams.
- Participating in materials stock taking and preparing the monthly mass balance reports.
- Preparation of monthly online reports (PDC – Production Database Control, PSS – Production Shipment and Stock and JANUS) and forecast reports local and online (FA, FJ and FO).
- Preparation of Technical Operation Plans and technical presentations for local, region and group.
- Responding to coming questionnaires from local and external bodies.
- Plant operations data keeping.
- Compliance on all country and company safety, health and environment requirements.
- Compliance to Code of Ethics and Business Conduct and all policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Process Engineering, Mining Engineering or its equivalent.
- 3 years’ experience in cement industry or similar process industry.
- Must be computer literate.
- Able to read and interpret data.
- Good communication skills.
Salary and Benefits
Tanga Cement PLC offers attractive salary and benefits in line with the candidate’s qualifications, skills, and experience.
Tanga Cement PLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and we value diversity.
How to Apply :
To apply for this job please visit simbacement.co.tz.