Website Al Mansour Automotive Company
Al-Mansour Automotive is one of the largest GM dealers in the world, selling over 75,000 vehicles a year.
Generate information to be used in inventory management of various items and volumes of materials. Rely on surveys of consumption data, the available stocks and planning of the activities to generate information, aiming at the analysis of the turnover of the materials, the better planning of purchases and stocks needed.
- Carry out a range of contract management tasks
- Collect and collate information on the key cost drivers, market dynamics and issues, areas of innovation, and alternative suppliers for more senior colleagues to provide solid market information for decision-making
- Contribute to reviewing existing operations in own area of work and assist in identifying improvements
- Develop own capabilities by participating in assessment and development planning activities as well as formal and informal training and coaching. Develop and maintain an understanding of relevant technology, external regulation, and industry best practices
- Execute, in a supply chain of low complexity, planning activities within a defined framework/system that mainly affects one’s own organization/unit.
- Gather and report on information on existing contract performance and provide as input to the new contract process for negotiations/renegotiations
- Maintain day-to-day contact with business-critical suppliers and respond to complex incidents with suppliers or supplies/services to analyze performance and provide feedback on key supplier management indicators
- Perform routine inventory control tasks and checks on quantities, quality, and availability against records following established inventory control procedures
- Support stakeholder engagement by arranging actions, meetings, and events
Supply Chain Specialist Job Vacancy at Al Mansour Automotive Company
Required Qualifications & Skills
Minimum one year of supply chain operations experience
Job Specific Skills
- Ability to optimize Work Processes
- Good Financial Acument
- Ability to secure and deploy resources effectively and efficiently
- Action Oriented
- Skilled in building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
To apply for this job please visit careers.almansour.com.eg.