Website Specialised Haulier Tanzania Limited
Logistics | Transportation | Bulk Goods | Port Handling.
Job Description – Fleet Coordinator/Trainee
· Coordinate with drivers on daily basis to plan the load as well as route.
· Ensure all drivers must follow the on road/drive time and rest time guideline defined by management.
· Track and ensure no driver should do overspeed, should not use phone while driving and should not accommodate passengers without approval from In-charge.
· Educate drivers on documentations and reporting process to ensure the driver should report to loading and unloading supervisor on time.
· Follow-up with on-route drivers and make sure they should follow & Acheve TAT defined by management.
· Assist drivers in case of accident or difficulty.
· Ensure no truck should report the material or fuel loss and if they does complete report to HR team for disciplinary action.
· Prepare daily vehicle report without any delay.
· Prepare weekly drivers performance report and discuss with RM for further action plan.
· Encourage drivers to attract new skilled drivers to join our team.
Trainee – Transportation & Logistics Job Vacancy at Specialised Haulier Tanzania Limited
Experience Require – 0-3 yrs
Qualification – Diploma or Degree
Age – 20-25yrs
How to Apply:
P.O.BOX 222, PLOT No – 180 And 181, Nyerere Road, Hussein Street, Kipawa, Ilala, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Read Also: The Top Soft Skills to Include in Any CV
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org