Houst, a property management company.
RemoteCommercial and Client SuccessFull time
We are Houst. A professional management service for properties. Our mission is to make Houst the global home of hosting.We’ve grown fast. Since launching in 2015 (as Airsorted), we’ve partnered with thousands of happy hosts, helping them to make important earnings.
The business has now expanded worldwide – we’re operating in over 20 cities globally, from Auckland to Lisbon, and there’s a lot more to come. From holidaymakers to full-time landlords, host happiness is central to everything we do.
Your mission to free people to make more of themselves and its vision to unify the market making Houst the global home of hosting. You are the voice of Houst. Point of contact to our clients and guests to a variety of complex enquiries.
The Client Success Exec is responsible for providing world-class service to Houst Customers by resolving customer inquiries through multiple contact channels such as email, phone and chat. You are successful when: you consistently provide exceptional customer service to our clients and guests, and do it efficiently.
You will work with complex and not always standard issues so thinking out of the box, troubleshooting, outstanding communication skills and logical thinking is a must.
Ultimately, the focus of your team is to answer all inbound communication quickly and to a defined high standard – our host support team is always acting in the best interest of the host and the guest.
- Provide world-class service to UK based Houst Customers and guests via telephone, email and Live Chat.
- Be a point of escalations from Host Support and resolve issues to a highest possible satisfaction.
- Explain complex information in a simple way to a variety of customers.
- Work with other teams to find best solutions, resolve queries, and lodge resolution claims.
- Identify and use opportunities to increase customer retention and satisfaction.
- Feel empowered to make a decision on refunds and good will gestures using logic, company procedures and market knowledge.
- Contribute ideas to further improvement of processes and overall experience of Houst customers and guests.
- Handling escalations and complaints within your team and providing support to your team Leader.
- Managing inboxes and delegating cases.
Weekend Client Success Executive Job Vacancy at Houst
- Work UK hours
- Ideal for Graduates
- Team player with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Preferable previous experience in customer service environment or account management.
- Proven ability to communicate complex technical problems in “customer friendly” language
- Ability to think outside of the box and find creative ways to solve situations
- A working understanding of vacation rentals a plus
- Confidence in decision-making and owning your cases.
- Well organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Work 5 days(Monday, Thursday-Sunday) a week 9am – 6pm.
- Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right. Regular team social events, company-wide recognition of outstanding work.
- Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
- Enhanced Parental Leave – Family comes first. We offer great parental leave to spend time with your new child, regardless of your gender
- Pension – We provide a pension scheme for all permanent employees, in line with government requirements
- MacBook – For business use
- 25 days paid holiday (plus public holidays) – plus an extra day off on your birthday (because who wants to work on their birthday
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.