Website PCCB/ TAKUKURU
Tanzania's Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau was founded to find corrupt officials.
250 Investigation Officers II Job Vacancies at PCCB/ TAKUKURU
V A C A N C I E S:
Director General of the Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau (PCCB) wishes to invite qualified Tanzanians to fill vacant posts in District Offices as shown below:
1.1. 1.0 INVESTIGATION OFFICERS II (250 POSTS)
1.1 Required Qualifications:
1.1.1 Academic Qualifications:
• Applicants should possess three years Advanced Diploma or Undergraduate degree from recognized learning institutions in any of the following fields; Civil Engineering, Building Economics/Quantity Surveyor, Electrical Engineering, Water Engineering, Highway Engineering, Architecture, Computer science, Statistics, Law, Accountancy, Economics, Planning, Cyber Security, Tax, Procurement, Actuarial Science, Psychology & Guidance and Counselling.
• Applicants should have a minimum pass of lower second class.
• Applicants should have good working knowledge of IT and computer related applications.
• Applicants who are registered by respective Professional Board(s) will be highly considered.
1.1.2 Other Qualifications:
• All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania and not above 30 years old.
3.0 GENERAL REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL APPLICANTS
• Applicants should be of high integrity with no criminal record.
• Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates:
o Degree/Advanced Diploma Transcripts and Certificates.
o Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
o Standard VII Completion Certificate.
o Professional certificates from respective boards.
o One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
• National Identity Card (NIDA) or NIDA’s registration number is mandatory.
• Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips are not accepted.
• Certificates from Foreign Examination Bodies for Ordinary or Advanced Level
The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) should certify education.
• Only verified certificates from Foreign Universities by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) will be accepted.
• Applicants must attach latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable physical address, contact postal address, email address and mobile phone numbers.
• Presentation of forged academic certificates and false information in the CV will attract legal action.
• Applicants must submit three names of referees with their reliable contact and one recent passport size photograph for each referee.
• Applicants who were terminated from Public Service for whatever reasons should not apply.
• Application letters should be hand written in Swahili or English language.
• Applicants employed by Government Institutions should channel their applications through their current employers.
• Only applicants who will comply with the pre-set qualifications and conditions will be shortlisted for further recruitment processes.
NOTE: All applicants must note that, once recruited will be placed to work at any PCCB District Office as Director General will determine.
4.0 Mode of Application
• All applications must be sent through PCCB recruitment Portal whose address is:
www.pccb.go.tz/ajira and not otherwise (Posted/Hand delivery will not be accepted).
• All applications letters should be addressed to:
Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau, Takukuru Street,
P.O. Box 1291
DEADLINE OF APPLICATION: 20th February, 2024.
Recommended: Read our Job Tips Here to enhance your Application
To apply for this job please visit www.pccb.go.tz.