Website VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd(VFT MFB) formerly known as SEDA is a fast growing and reputable Micro Finance Bank.
Administration Officer Job Vacancy at VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd.
VISIONFUND TANZANIA MICROFINANCE BANK LTD
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFB) formerly known as SEDA is a fast growing and reputable Micro Finance Bank (MFB), has a loan book of more than TZS 29 billion and more than 30,000 customer base, more that 5,000 of them being small holder farmers. VFT-MFB is seeking to employ a dynamic and committed Tanzanian young men & women who have passion for people’s economic development to fill in the vacant position detailed here below;
Work reference no. 005/2023
Position: Administration Officer
Reporting to: Administration and Security Manager
- Assists the Administration and Security Manager in all matters pertaining to administration, procurement and security of the HQ and Branches.
- Be part of the procurement committee as secretary of the committee.
- Offer award letters to successful suppliers.
- Ensure Blocked Party screening of the suppliers in the Bank.
- Ensure monitoring of suppliers and their performance.
- Review and updating of the Security Policy
- Ensure regular Training to staff on security matters.
- Assess VFT offices to identify gaps related to Physical security
- Assess the effectiveness of security devices installed at all VFT offices and report the gap to the Head of Risk and Compliance department
- Coordinates the compilations and printing of institutions’ Newsletters.
- Oversee Maintenance of Printers, scanners and other office equipment.
- Assists printing and compilation of Board papers
- Attends visitors – arranging for travelling, visa, and permits
- Ensures that all the insurance policies are maintained and updated
- Ensures maintenance and update of tenancy agreements.
- Make meeting arrangements – venue, refreshments and stationaries.
- Ensure availability of office supplies.
- Ensure cleanliness of HQ and Branches.
- Ensure compliance to OSHA requirements.
- Manage Branch and Branch Leases.
- BA in Commerce, Economics or Business Administration.
- Must have a clear understanding of micro finance industry or banking and technology
- Very good knowledge and comfort dealing with financial information
- Very good analytical & reporting skills
- 2 years’ administration work experience with Microfinance
- Proficient in Microsoft office application
- Be a good leader
- Very good communication and marketing skills (both written and verbal)
- Model and demonstrate effective Christian leadership and able to lead daily devotions.
Administration Officer Job Vacancy at VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd
Special / Personal Abilities
- Excellent character and unquestionable integrity
- Willingness and ability to efficiently work in a team
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented
- Model and demonstrates effective Christian leadership
- Good knowledge on economic and financial topics and sufficient experience in the loan business of VFT-MFB is added advantage
Mode of Application:
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their application letter, attaching copies of their academic and professional certificates; detailed CV’s with three referees to; vftHRstaff@vftz.co.tz.
The position should be the subject of the email application.
OR; through the postal address below:
The Chief Executive Officer,
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited,
P.O. Box 1546,
The application should reach the undersigned not later than 12th May 2023.