Website AB InBev / TBL PLC
TBL Plc is a subsidiary of ABInBev. ABInBev is the largest brewer in the world.
Artisan Job Vacancy at AB InBev / TBL PLC
Dreaming big is in our DNA. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. We look for people with passion, talent, and curiosity, and provide them with the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
The key purpose of this role is to maintain equipment in an as new condition, assuring reliable performance to standard through inspections, corrective actions to restore equipment back to inherent condition, problem solving to address root cause of failures and loop closure and provide input into the ZBB maintenance budget.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide specialist support to the shift-based teams during operations.
- Assist as functional expert in problem solving.
- This must be undertaken in support of the Process Artisan Where requested, provide guidance and advice to the shift-based teams on mechanical equipment, mechanical fault-finding and correct responses to mechanical failure modes
- Take part in maintenance planning meeting, contributing suggestions and clarifying work required
- Carry out work during the planned maintenance outage in accordance with the planned maintenance schedule issued by the Maintenance Planner
- Partake in maintenance postmortems to feedback problems, opportunities and learnings from maintenance activities
- Partake in cleaning, lubrication and inspection in accordance with the maintenance schedule issued by the Maintenance Planner
- Carry out routine maintenance activities in accordance with the maintenance schedule
- Where problems have been uncovered during routine maintenance, these must be resolved using the appropriate problem-solving techniques.
- Partake in carrying out running repairs on plant and equipment, or support the Process Artisans in carrying out repairs
- When carrying out repairs, assess the problem and determine a course of action
- Complete the administration tasks relating to any running repairs carried out as per CMMS requirements
- Where problems have occurred during routine activities, apply the correct problem-solving approach to resolve
- Where required, call in additional resources to assist in problem solving or escalate to the Maintenance Controller for direction
- Assist fellow team members to resolve problems.
HOUSEKEEPING AND SAFETY
- Always operate in a safe manner, and identify and highlight unsafe work practices so that these may be corrected
- Carry out work according to the work instructions and adhere to appropriate AB InBev policies and procedures
- Carry out housekeeping tasks, and apply 5S principles during the execution of duties
Key Attributes and Competencies:
- Management skills.
- People handling ability.
- Mental alertness, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Conceptual skills.
- Engineering Specialist SME – Subject matter expert
- Trade Tested N3 Mechanical artisan Fitter
- Trade Tested Motor Mechanic
- 2-3 months on the job training plus Manufacturer Basic Maintenance Training
- Ideal 3-6 months on the job training
- 1-2 years as an Artisan in a similar industry
- Welding will be an added advantage
- BAND : X
ABInBev is an equal opportunity employer, and all appointments will be made in line with ABInBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
To apply for this job please visit wd1.myworkdaysite.com.