TotalEnergies is a multi-energy company.
CAPE TOWN-TYGER VALLEY CHAMBERS 2(ZAF)
Are you looking for a new challenge? The Sales Department is looking for a Bulk Business Development Manager to join their team. The main activities of this role are:
- To achieve set results and meet set targets in a highly competitive market.
- To promote LPG as an alternative energy source to other energy consumers.
- Business developments and sustainable growth in line with the annual targets
- To recommend & manage pricing and rebates
- To retain and grow the bulk customer base.
- To effectively manage contracts in the allocated area
- To effectively ensure that clients comply to the group / local regulations HSEQ requirements.
- Develop effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Monthly monitoring of customer’s performances with prompt reaction to non-performance.
- To give input on annual budgeting process
- To manage the process of Sales Forecasting per sales area
- Build strong and effective customer relationships through positive interaction
- Take responsibility for timely management of DSO in accordance with company goals.
Context and environment
The scope of this role covers the RSA.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Business Management or related field
- Strong client management and negotiation skills.
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team.
- Good understanding of financial disciplines
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral,
- Independent, responsible, and reliable individual.
Bulk Business Development Manager Job Vacancy at TotalEnergies
Region, department, area
Experience level required
Minimum 6 years
Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
TotalEnergies is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants that meet the specified criteria will receive consideration for employment without discriminating unfairly on any arbitrary ground, including but not limited to race, gender, sex, ethnic or social origin, colour, sexual orientation, age, disability, religious conscience belief, political opinion, culture, language, marital status, or family responsibility.
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.