Use this CV / Resume Checklist to update your CV / Resume accordingly.
1. Ensure that everything listed on your resume/ CV correlates to the job you are applying to.
2 .Your resume / CV should be either one page or two full pages.
3. Your resume should include at least 5 keywords from the job description.
4. The font on your resume should be easy to read and not too small (preferably size 12).
5. Your CV/ resume should clearly show that you meet at least the minimum qualifications.
7. Each bullet on your resume should start with a positive action verb.
8. Correct verb tense should always be used, If it’s a past job, all verbs should be past tense.
9. Your experience section should clearly detail results and accomplishments using numbers whenever possible.
10. Your CV / resume should shows how you have added value and solved problems at every company you list.
11. Your education section should be clear with your degree, school name and applicable courses, projects or training that relate to the job you are applying to.
12. There should be absolutely no misspellings or grammatical errors.
13. You should leave the reader wanting to know more about you and it should include something unique and memorable about you.
We hope that using the above CV / Resume Checklist to update your CV / Resume accordingly, will aid you in your Job search and we wish you a successful Job hunt !