- Full Time
- Dar es Salaam
- Applications have closed
Website Tetra Tech International
Position Description: The COP will be the principal point of contact in Tanzania for procedural and substantive matters and is ultimately responsible for all contract management and implementation. S/he will be the primary liaison with USAID/Tanzania on technical matters and must adjust activities and operations in response to USAID/Tanzania technical direction. The COP will also be responsible for ensuring quality control and the overall responsiveness of technical assistance provided under the award.
- Providing overall leadership, management, and general technical direction of the entire project
- Ensuring an integrated vision among different components and actors, and a focus on achieving the results defined in the project award
- Identify issues and risks related to project implementation in a timely manner and suggest appropriate adjustments
- Master’s degree in international development, business, organizational development, or other relevant field.
- Minimum ten (10) years of relevant, senior-level professional experience managing and implementing partnerships with the private sector to foster economic development
- At least five (5) years of demonstrated experience managing and supervising staff.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with the private sector, youth organizations/representatives, government officials, donors, and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated, credible experience successful managing an activity of similar size and complexity and relevant technical scope, preferably a USAID-funded or other donor funded development activity
- Demonstrated experience working with the private sector in Tanzania to advance economic opportunities for youth and women highly desired.
- Professional proficiency in both spoken and written English and Swahili
- Tanzanian nationals strongly encouraged to apply.
To Be Considered, Please Submit The Following
- Cover Letter
Please ensure that only the requested documents noted above are submitted. Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Tetra Tech International Development is committed to safeguarding and technical excellence in equality and social inclusion. Our team of dedicated Gender, Youth, and Social Inclusion (GYSI) advisers work closely with our staff and partners to share international norms and best practices to improve the livelihoods of the world’s most marginalized groups. Tetra Tech International Development is especially interested in candidates that can contribute to our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives that aim to expand inclusion and an authentic sense of belonging to all our staff regardless of background.
We are dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please visit Tetra Tech’s Disability Assistance Page or contact our Global Talent Operations team. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 550 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees — 27,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action/Americans with Disabilities/Veterans employer.
Agriculture and Food Security (International Development)
Economic Growth (International Development)
- Organization: 188 ARD