Website Diageo / SBL
SBL is the second largest beer company in Tanzania.
Job Description :
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothing has changed. We’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons. And our success is thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It’s why we trust them with our legacy. And it’s why we reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve. Our ambition is to build the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these, we need the world’s very best people. Feel inspired? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) is a fully integrated beverage business in Diageo Africa (supply and demand for beer and spirits) It is a subsidiary of East Africa Breweries Limited (EABL), the largest business unit in Diageo Africa and the largest listed Company on the NSE in Kenya.
SBL was incorporated in 1988 as Associated Breweries Limited and changed its name to Serengeti Breweries Limited in 2002, and commenced commercial operations in 1996 with one brewery in Dar es Salaam. The company was acquired by EABL in October 2010 and has three breweries located in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza and Moshi.
SBL flagship brand is Serengeti Premium Lager. Other brand portfolios include Pilsner Lager, Serengeti Lite, Kibo Gold and Guiness. Headquartered in Dar es Salaam, SBL is also the distributor of several global Diageo international renowned spirit brands such as Johnnie Walker®, Smirnoff Vodka®, Bailey’s Irish Cream ®, Richot®, Bond 7 Whiskey® and Gilbeys Gin®.
- Accountable for plant maintenance during the shift
- Manage shift operation independently (include all utilities , brewing, ETP and packaging )
- Understand and maintain KPIs – Co2, Energy (Electricity, Steam, Air) and water
- Implements maintenance schedules – advise planner on necessary changes/ inclusions to improve on plant maintenance
- Effectively and safely execute maintenance breakdowns repairs and Complete 5why to establish root cause immediately after breakdown rectification
- Coach the technical operators on technical techniques
- Ensure compliance with safety requirements at the work environment.
Electrical Technician Job Vacancy at Diageo / SBL
Qualifications and Experience Required:
A minimum of Diploma in Instrumentation and or Electrical Engineering
At least three 3 years experience in industrial electrical and instrumentation/automation
Understanding of industrial maintenance practices
Worker Type :
To apply for this job please visit diageo.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.