Belmond Ltd. is a hospitality and leisure company that operates luxury hotels, train services and river cruises worldwide.
So much happens behind the scenes to make the magic happen! Often invisible to guests, the back of house team keeps things running smoothly, whether you’re working in HR, Finance or Reservations, you’ll be supporting and contributing to something special. Mount Nelson Hotel is looking for a Finance Intern to support the Finance department.
- Perform various administrative tasks and support the Finance department’s daily activities.
- Capturing invoices onto Workday.
- Reconciling supplier invoices to statements.
- Settlement runs.
- Assisting with management of AP ageing.
- Assisting with filing of all invoices.
- Assisting members of the Finance team with any additional administrative tasks as required.
- Maintain records, registers and documents in order to facilitate internal and external audit.
- Assisting with external and internal audit queries.
- Accurate filing of invoices.
- Reconcile Cash.
- Responding to supplier queries on their accounts by email and telephone.
- Responding to supplier enquiries on payment of invoices and general queries.
- To liaise with the Banks, CIT and branches.
- Assist with stock take as and when required.
- Assist with creating purchase orders.
- A diploma or relevant certificate in accounting from a recognised tertiary educational institution – beneficial.
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate in MS Excel, MS Word and Gmail
Finance Intern Job Vacancy at Belmond – South Africa
Internal Belmond discounts
Loyalty and recognition rewards programme
Employee Assistance Programme
On going Learning and Development opportunities
Regular community, social and staff welfare events
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.