d.light is a global leader and pioneer in delivering affordable solar-powered solutions designed for the two billion people in the developing world without access to reliable energy
Grants Manager Job Vacancy at d.light
The job holder will be responsible for managing and providing visibility on grant efforts across all levels of the d.light business to improve business opportunities through effective funding programs. The Grants Manager will be the liaison between the organization and the fund providers to re-enforce relationships and ensure grant programs operate efficiently and streamline grant administration.
- Serve as a liaison between the organization and the funders.
- Understand the needs of the business and search/identify grant funding opportunities in the market.
- Provide assistance in determining grant eligibility and where needed, lead grant writing, preparation, and management of deliverables.
- Prepare grants’ agreements, and ensure required documentation completion as per the agreement.
- Lead technical implementation of grants to ensure timely progress and according to submitted technical reports, proposed strategy and work plans.
- Monitor financial management of grant funds to ensure consistency with agreed technical plan and actual implementation, and have oversight on the projected expenditures against their actual incurrence.
- Provide detailed progress reports to the funders and the management with respect to the organization’s progress.
- Work closely with different stakeholders to provide technical expertise in determining grant compliance requirements.
- Maintain up-to-date internal grant repository.
- Grant proposal.
- Grant revenue secured.
- Grant deliverables: on-time completion.
- Accurate grant tracking & reporting.
- Maintaining accurate grant expense ledgers.
- Internal/external stakeholder engagement to meet grant milestones.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven work experience as an Account Coordinator, Sales Coordinator or any other similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field. Graduate degree in a related field is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in program/grant management and running multiple programs with direct revenue contribution within different geographies.
- Project management skills are an added advantage.
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement and meeting or exceeding expectations and able to demonstrate complete discretion and confidentiality.
- Experience in partnering and collaborating with senior business leaders.
- Methodical and strategic thinker with an in-depth understanding of the organization, departments and its functions.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Business driven, people focused, with exceptional influencing skills; excellent organizational, multi-tasking, presentation and time-management skills.
- Superior organizational skills, great leadership qualities, and exceptional budgeting and monitoring skills.
- Passion for social enterprises, development of people and environmental benefits.
How To Apply :
To apply for this job please visit dlight.zohorecruit.in.