Website Aga Khan Education Service, Tanzania (AKES, T)
Aga Khan Education Service, Tanzania (AKES, T), is a private, not for profit, service company
Aga Khan Education Service, Tanzania (AKES, T), is a private, not-for-profit, service company registered under the Companies Act that operates four schools in Tanzania. AKES, T vision is to provide accessible, world-class education, that prepares students to become self-confident, open-minded, articulate, and ethical young people with academic gualifications to enable them to make productive contributions to their own community and their wider society. It is part of the Aga Khan Development Network(AKDN), a group of private development agencies working to improve living conditions and opportunities for people of all faiths and origins in specific regions of the developing world.
AKEST is looking to hire qualified candidates for the below posts; all roles are based in Dar es Salaam.
Head of NECTA (National Curriculum) School, Aga Khan Mzizima Secondary
The Head Teacher will have overall responsibility for all matters related to the school and will be the final sign- off at the school-level on all financial, hiring, admissions, discipline, evaluation and academic matters in line with set approval matrix and before submission to Head-office.
The Head Teacher will be a visionary leader who will exercise an ethical and moral leadership to develop the school into a School of Choice in Dar es Salaam, improving the positioning of the school in the market by enhancing academic, co-curricular, sports and leadership programme as well as developing a school culture that emphasizes ethics and values, pluralism, spirituality and excellence.
- Curriculum delivery and tracking
- Student tracking and support
- Exam Conduct and Results Analysis
- Staff Management, Appraisals, and Professional Development
- Student Discipline.
- Budgeting and Finance, including fee collections
- Parental and Community Relations
- Schools Operations
- Special needs and relevant academic and extra-curricular programmes
Head of NECTA Job Vacancy at Aga Khan Mzizima Secondary
Qualifications & Experience
- Master Degree in Education
- Over 5 years of experience in a senior supervisory position in NECTA secondary school (both 0& A -Levels)
- Proven consistency in school work performance and National results
- With a proven track record in leadership, strategic and NECTA education administration.
How to Apply:
Applications should include a cover letter that demonstrates their suitability for the role with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, and the names of three professional referees one should be the current employer, and should be emailed by April 28, 2023, to:
The Human Resources Manager Aga Khan Education Service Tanzania P.O. Box 12563 Dar es Salaam Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com