Website Majengo Children’s Home
Majengo Children's Home provides food, clothing, education, and love to vulnerable children in Tanzania who have nowhere else to turn
Human Resources Manager Job Vacancy Majengo Children’s Home
Title: Human Resources Manager
Age: 25-40 years
Location: Majengo Children’s Home, Mto wa Mbu, Monduli, Arusha
Job Type: Permanent
Majengo Children’s Home is looking for a support staff member who specializes in Human Resources and administrative tasks to join our dynamic team.
As a Human Resources Manager at Majengo Children’s Home, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the organization’s HR functions and initiatives. You will be responsible for ensuring the effective management of human resources, encouraging a positive work environment, and promoting employee development and engagement within the organization.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks.
- Assist in the development of performance improvement plans and provide guidance to Project manager on employee development.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for employees, addressing their concerns and providing support.
- Foster a positive work culture by promoting open communication and resolving conflicts in a fair and timely manner.
- Monitor employee morale and engagement levels and recommend initiatives to improve overall job satisfaction.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of performance appraisal processes.
- Assist in the development of performance improvement plans and provide guidance to managers on employee development.
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution.
- Use performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team.
- Identify training needs within the organization and collaborate with relevant stakeholders to organize training sessions and workshops.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records and HR databases.
- Prepare HR reports and analytics to support decision-making.
- Implement employee development programs to enhance skills and competencies.
- Combine data and create reports using information given by management staff.
- Oversee / check on projects managed by different management staff – this could involve going to different schools to see how the students are being managed and how they are performing.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, or a related field.
- Proven work experience in human resources management or a similar role for at least 3 years.
- Familiarity with Tanzanian labor laws and HR best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution abilities.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Proficient in HR software and Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to manage a large and variable workload, ensuring timely and accurate completion of assigned work.
- Genuinely loves children and is patient, Trustworthy, Honest and Transparent.
- Hardworking, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Must be a problem solver, and critical thinker.
A candidate to send their CV via email@example.com Subject line should contain the job tittle. Deadline of the applications is 29th February 2024.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org