Zango College of Health and Allied Sciences
The Zango College of Health and Allied Sciences(ZACOHAS) is a fully registered and accredited academic institute recognized by The National Council for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (NACTVET) formerly The National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) under the laws in Tanzania – Education Act of 1997. (Act No. 9 of 1997).
The College is registered in Tanzania, United Republic of with Full Registration number REG/HAS/233. The college is located at Chamazi in Temeke Municipal Council Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Marketing in education institutes plays a key part in student recruitment efforts and helps to ensure that an institution’s brand and reputation are widely respected. To keep an institution’s public profile high, marketing jobs in education institutes require proficiency in email, social media, and content marketing.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Officer will be a motivated self-starter, with primary responsibility for implementing the college advertising and marketing strategies and paid campaigns across offline, digital, and social media platforms. In doing so, they will work closely with the Marketing Officer, all members of the college’s Marketing team, and as required, the Digital Communications team, PR/Communications team, Dean of Student Recruitment, the Student Recruitment team, and Departments.
This demanding and varied role requires a committed and responsible individual with proven marketing, social media, and digital marketing skills, excellent attention to detail, exemplary writing skills, strong customer service, and interpersonal, and organizational skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of the position include, but are not restricted to the following:
• Plan and implement, in consultation with the Marketing Officer, the college’s paid online and offline advertising and marketing campaigns to reach the college’s many cohorts, from school leavers to non-traditional learners, and community audiences.
• Liaise with the college’s in-faculty Communications and Marketing Manager and relevant staff across the college’s units and research centers to assist with all advertising/marketing and promotional needs.
• Assist the Marketing Manager and other members of the college’s Marketing team in the implementation of the college’s advertising and marketing strategies and campaigns across offline, digital, and social media platforms, including drafting the creative brief, assisting with briefing the college’s creative and media agencies, and with the evaluation of creative outputs.
• Liaise with the college’s Social Media and Online Engagement Editor to coordinate on
• Upcoming paid digital/social advertising and marketing campaigns.
• Ensure an effective, and consistent “tone of voice” across the college’s paid advertising and social media marketing activity.
• To co-ordinate the creation of suitably engaging video, photography, and graphic design
• Content for use across all paid advertising and marketing campaigns, and other promotional activity.
• Write and edit copy for digital display, search, social, and print advertisements and publications for the college’s advertising and marketing campaigns.
• In consultation with the Marketing Manager monitor all live advertising and marketing
• Campaigns, and conduct post-campaign analysis to inform future advertising and marketing activity.
• Keep abreast of new marketing and advertising techniques to deliver cutting-edge work.
• Assist with research and analysis of market trends, competitor offerings, and other factors
• Affecting the college’s online and offline advertising and marketing activity.
• Project manage various Marketing initiatives and projects, and any other activities assigned by the Marketing Manager.
• Assist with financial planning and budgetary requirements, as needed.
Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma in Marketing, Digital Marketing, or equivalent
• A minimum of 2+ demonstrable experience in Marketing, Digital Marketing, and Social Media.
Mode of Application:
Interested candidates must submit their motivation letter and a copy of their latest CV. The subject line of your job application email should indicate the position you are applying for; your CV must include the contact information (email address and telephone numbers) of three work-related traceable referees. All applications should be addressed to the Human Resource Manager, P.o Box 42058, Temeke, Dar es Salaam, through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications is 17:00hrs, 25th February 2024. Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted for further processes.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com