Website Rentokil Initial
Rentokil Initial provides services that protect people and enhance lives.
To afford Candidates the opportunity to gain work experience and to satisfy requirements to complete their qualification. Candidates should have completed their theoretical studies and will be employed on a 8 month fixed term contract to work in our organization in order to gain work experience to satisfy requirements for a qualification.
- Learning how to provide quality pest control/management service together with a qualified technician
- Learning how to achieve standards of productivity as set by the company
- Learning how to retain existing clients
- Complying with the Rentokil Codes of Practice: Rules of conduct.
- Learning how to compile necessary documentation for client and office after service is completed
- Learning how to advise client on housekeeping, stacking and proofing requirements
- Comply with legislation and regulations
- Ensure equipment is maintained and clean at all times
- Learning how to carry an adequate range of pesticides and equipment, necessary to delivery service
- Ensure the usage of the correct Personal Protective Equipment
PCO Intern Job Vacancy at Rentokil Initial
Ensure company and client Health & Safety requirements are met
- Must be customer focused/orientated
- Ability to identify customer needs and solutions
- Should display professional attitude
- Must be presentable
- Highly developed communication skills (Written/Verbal/Non-verbal)
- Requires good time management skills to efficiently and effectively perform daily duties
- Good physical health
- Matric or equivalent certificate
- Theoretical Pest Courses completed without a P-Number
- H&S Knowledge
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.