Website Silverleaf Academy
Silverleaf Academy was founded on the belief that good quality education should be available to all.
Vacancy: Sales Associate
About Silverleaf Academy
Silverleaf Academy is a chain of affordable private pre-primary and primary schools, educating children aged 3-14. Our mission is to provide lower-middle income families in Tanzania with highest quality learning at the most affordable levels. Using the national Tanzanian curriculum, Silverleaf schools deploy an inclusive, tech-supported curriculum inside every classroom, and adopt an innovative team-teaching approach and in-service training program.
Our schools are specifically designed to build both student academic competencies and wider life, leadership and learning skills. It is our promise to our students and their parents that Silverleaf students will not leave school without full mastery of the basic skills of writing, reading and math, while also being prepared for a world where critical thinking, team collaboration, and entrepreneurship are paramount. Silverleaf Academy believes that quality education should be accessible to every child.
Silverleaf currently has 1 fully operational school with over 380+ students. Silverleaf aims at operating more schools in Tanzania in the next few years.
About the Role
Position: Sales Associate
Reporting to: Marketing & Digital Coordinator
Contract: Full time- Temporary ( 2-4 months)
As a Sales Associate at Silverleaf Academy, your primary role is to execute Silverleaf’s Sales and Marketing strategies. You will play a crucial part in expanding student enrollment, engaging with prospective parents and their families, and contributing to the growth and success of our school.
- Execution of SIlverleaf’s Sales and Marketing Strategies to achieve enrollment targets.
- Prospective parent engagement: Respond to inquiries, schedule school tours, and provide information to prospective parents about our schools’ academics and Co-curricular programs.
- Customer Relationship Building: Cultivate strong relationships with prospective families by providing excellent customer service and addressing inquiries promptly and professionally.
- Enrollment Management: Assist prospective families with the enrollment process, ensuring that they go through the process smoothly and manage any challenges they may have.
- Data Management: Maintain precise records of inquiries, tours, and enrollment data for reporting and analysis.
- Collaboration: Work closely with the Sales Lead, other sales team members, admissions team, and school administrators to ensure an efficient enrollment process.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field preferred.
- Prior experience in sales, marketing, customer service, or a related field is advantageous.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A customer-centric mindset and commitment to delivering excellent service.
- An interest in education and alignment with the school’s mission and values.
- Fluency in English and Swahili (spoken and written).
Sales Associate Job Vacancy at Silverleaf Academy
- Competitive allowance and commissions package.
- Opportunities for professional development
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- The chance to be part of a leading educational institution in Arusha
How to Apply:
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for education and experience in executing Sales and Marketing strategies, student enrollment, B2B partnerships, and ECD center engagement, we invite you to join the Silverleaf Academy team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com