Website Kilombero Sugar Company Limited
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited (KSCL), the largest producer of sugar in the country.
Sales Representative (Mtwara) Job Vacancy at Kilombero Sugar Company Limited
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving and growing sales volume and revenue targets in a specified territory.
Specific Duties And Responsibilities
- Execute the Illovo Sales Service Offering (ISSO) and Perfect Store Guideline (PSG) for Resellers and Stockists in assigned territory, with adherence to call schedules and structured sales calls.
- Provide input into sales targets for the territory and individual customers, track sales performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Own customer relationships in the First Mile, through understanding of the Customer’s business, effective customer communication and collaboration with Logistics and Finance to ensure delivery against commitments.
- Influence orders to meet sales targets and grow sales volumes, through effective customer reviews and application of sales call stories and profit conversations.
- Notify customers of pricing changes and influence desired RRP’s at a store level.
- Record and update customer and call information through the Sales Force Automation tool
- Support Trade Marketing campaigns, both through direct activities and guidance to company and third-party employees
- Identify and report on market trends and competitor activity.
- Monitor and report on adherence to quality standards in the trade.
- Collaborate with Telesales / LOC / Credit control to deliver customer service and increase customer satisfaction.
Job Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Marketing or equivalent is an added advantage.
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales and marketing.
- A valid driving license.
Terms of Service: The successful candidate will be engaged on a Permanent Contract.
All interested candidates, who meet the above requirements should apply for the position on or before 22nd January 2024.
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people with disability are highly encouraged to apply.