Website Tsebo Solutions
As a leading workplace management solutions provider across Africa Middle East, operating in over 28 countries.
Senior Receptionist Job Vacancy at Tsebo Solutions
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee the operation ensuring that the highest levels of customer service are adhered to and delivered by the Tsebo and its service providers.
- Investigate and resolve complaints raised with a sense of urgency, and report to the local TFS Senior Receptionist Supervisor or Workplace Coordinator and/or TFS Soft Services Manager
- Strategizing and monitoring of the daily activities of the Client facility
- Identify opportunities to update or improve customer service procedures and make recommendations to the TFS Senior Produce, manage and operate the daily/weekly Cleaning schedule to ensure maximum availability of the facility.
- Proactively manage Clients expectations with regards daily/weekly/Monthly events within the Facility
- Ensure all Access COVID Protocols are implemented and adhered to, ensuring Client and guest/visitor health and safety.
- Propose/motivate, manage, assess, optimise the strategic implementation of Workplace Receptionist practices, ensuring the successful implementation of said initiatives and report accordingly. Document/evidence improvements instituted, either: efficiencies, Client/Visitor/Guest experience improvement, etc.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the Client specific telecommunications/computerised systems utilised within the Clients Contract, ensuring that sufficient training is obtained from the Clients IT support team and formulate a relationship in times of technical support requirements.
- Ensure that the Telecommunications PABX/switchboard is strictly attended to during contractual hours
- Convene daily/weekly/monthly meetings with the TFS Senior Receptionist Supervisor or Workplace Coordinator and/or the Client to ensure compliance with the operational activities and specific requirements.
- Propose operational efficiencies on current operations, whilst identifying innovative and/or creative operational recommendations on improvement of Workplace experience, not limited to Concierge operations, but to overall TFS operations under the TFS/Clients contract
- Adopt the TFS HR culture and live and portray these values at all times.
- Regularly regular self-assessment ensuring alignment to TFS work standards and ethics.
- Identify training requirements that will uplift work standard and ensure self-development within the Receptionists role.
- Utilise all identified TFS resources, albeit multimedia or other TFS Workplace site/s, that may augment current abilities to achieve Workplace experience.
- Develop and documented Workplace experience, with TFS’s future Workplace contracts in mind.
- Report directly to the TFS Senior Receptionist Supervisor or designated Workplace Coordinator within the current Huawei
- Ensure daily Building Inspections are conducted in accordance with set QA standards defined by the TFS Senior ReceptionistSupervisor or Workplace Coordinator/Soft Services Manager.
- Ensure escalation procedures for remediation are strictly adhered to, based on severity/priority of: Fire, Life, Safety and visual impact.
- Conduct random QA checks on the facility ensuring the
- Cleaning/Hygiene/Indoor Plant service providers are complying with the standards set out by the TFS Senior Receptionist Supervisor or Workplace Coordinator and/or the Client.
- Report any/all anomalies to set standards directly to the TFS Senior Receptionist Supervisor or Workplace Coordinator
Skills and Competencies
Above average verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Computer literate (MS Office suite)
- Management/Supervisory skills
- Ability to quickly identify and remediate potential problems
- Organization skills must be of the highest order
- Experience in Front of House and/or customer relations
- Assertive whilst being respectful aligned to Clients culture
- Highly approachable and presentable at all times
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Punctual and reliable at all times
- Lead by example, whilst being able to work independently
- Portray and exude a, “ Can Do” attitude to subordinates and Client/Visitors alike.
- Ability to deal with conflict situations effectively and efficiently
Senior Receptionist Job Vacancy at Tsebo Solutions – South Africa
- Grade 12 or Tertiary qualification within the Hospitality sector.Concierge, Receptionist and/or related role
- 4 – 5 Years within a Hospitality Front of House Customer Services or similar role (referenced).
- Experience in managing front of House and soft services skills (Cleaning, Hygiene, Security, Indoor plants, etc)
How to Apply: