Website Dar es Salaam Independent School
DIS is an International School that includes a full educational cycle for children from 2 to 19 years old.
DAR ES SALAAM INDEPENDENT SCHOOL
Registration Numbers S. 2544 and DS/02/7/037
VACANCIES FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR 2023/2024
School Business Officer
The School Business officer is responsible to promote the highest standards of business ethos within the administrative function of the school and strategically ensures the most effective use of resources in support of the school’s objectives.
The successful applicant should have the following minimum qualifications and experience;
- A Degree in Business is necessary.
- Evidence of continuing professional development after degree.
- Master’s in Business will be an added advantage.
- More than five (5) years’ experience working in a school.
- Ability to draw up budgets and report, procurement, fixed assets and make strategic financial plans.
- Ability to deliver services and systems applicable for effective school management.
- Understanding of the government Quality Assurance directives for schools and deliver appropriate strategies.
- Ability to deliver value for money initiatives and strategically influence decision making within the school.
- Ability to deliver value for money initiatives.
- Excellent numeracy and ICT skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and spoken language skills especially English and Kiswahili.
School Business Officer Job Vacancy at Dar es Salaam Independent School
All certificates attached should be certified. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply:
Please deliver your applications, CV/Portfolio with referees to the school office in Msasani Beach Plot No.92, Mwai Kibaki Road, Mikocheni DSM OR send via the email address below. The applications should be addressed to Ms. Lightness Kileo, The School’s Human Resource Manager.
E mail: email@example.com Tel: 022 2781515 MOBILE: 0772 111228
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS is 24th March 2023.