Website Control Risks
Control Risks is a specialist risk consultancy that helps to create secure, compliant and resilient organisations in an age of ever-changing risk.
Control Risks is a specialist risk consultancy that helps to create secure, compliant and resilient organisations in an age of ever-changing risk. Working across disciplines, technologies and geographies, everything we do is based on our belief that taking risks is essential to our clients’ success.
We provide our clients with the insight to focus resources and ensure they are prepared to resolve the issues and crises that occur in any ambitious global organisation.
We go beyond problem-solving and give our clients the insight and intelligence they need to realise opportunities and grow. From the boardroom to the remotest location, we have developed an unparalleled ability to bring order to chaos and reassurance to anxiety.
- Implement and refine a security management structure that addresses all duty of care requirements for the client and mitigates the risk to the safety of client’s personnel and stakeholders.
- Ability to implement/deliver Crisis, Incident and Emergency Response Management as well as Business Continuity aspects.
- Conduct security inductions and training for client staff and stakeholders as required.
- Provide ongoing review and amendment of the baseline security risk assessments conducted from time to time, to address the changing risk environment and make recommendations for the enhancement of physical and procedural security.
- Ensure any additional resources engaged by the client or its partners are adequate in size, training and effectiveness; that they are aware of the Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights (VPSHR); and that they are contractually meeting the expectations and demands of the client.
- Provide management and oversight of the security teams (as required)
- Ensuring the maintenance of a dedicated security presence in the duty station/area.
- Build and maintain a comprehensive and effective information gathering network in order to prepare and implement emergency response procedures.
- Provide both proactive risk mitigation and reactive support for incident response.
Manned guarding supervision
- Co-ordinate all guard force activities
- Maintain standards of discipline and ensure SOPs are carried out in accordance with best practice
Residential security plan implementation
- Ensure the SOPs laid down in the security plan are adhered to at all times
- Monitor all PIDs and ensure are functioning correctly – maintain where required
Security Manager – Tanzania Job Vacancy at Control Risks
- Ensure that the client is satisfied with the service delivery at all times and assess the need to adjust policies and procedures in line with the client requirement
- Extensive and broad experience in Crisis, Incident and Emergency Response Management as well as Business Continuity.
- Experience in recommending and implementing physical security best practices
- Understanding of technical security systems, monitoring and response.
- Must have proven client facing capacity and ability to engage in a discreet and professional manner.
- Manned guarding supervisory management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Security / Risk consulting qualification preferred
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- Training & Development