Website Asilia lodges and Camps LTD
Safari Lodges & Camps
COMPANY NAME: ASILIA LODGES AND CAMPS LTD
POSITION: STORES ASSISTANT
DEPARTMENT: STORES, RESUPLY AND FACILITY
REPORTING TO: PROCUREMENT AND STORES MANAGER
At Asilia we aim to be an organization that offers Better Experiences and Strong Positive Impact
We give people joy and appreciation in iconic wildlife & wilderness areas in a way that makes a positive lasting impact on the environment and its people. Behind the scenes, we diligently build our operational, sustainable and marketing/sales capabilities and access to capital to enable scaling up the experience and impact.
As a Storekeeper assistant your role is vital in perpetuating our company aims, goals and objectives. WE BELIEVE IN BETTER.
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF JOB:
As a Storekeeper you will be responsible in ensuring proper care and maintenance of our stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory. To be successful you must be able to multitask and perform under pressure while remaining professional.
Storekeeper Job Duties:
- Assist in receiving requisition orders from different camps / department, signed off by head of department. Prepare them for issuing and finally to issue them to the respective departments. Keep the files updated Issue and keep record in all store’s items received or sent to camps
- Assisting in issuing and record keeping in all store’s items received or sent to camps.
- To account for all receipt, issue and goods in stock
- Assisting in ensuring all items returned from camps are capture on the system and stored in a correct place in store
- Assisting in Liaising with procurement before any purchases relating to project relating issues in order to utilize what is in the project stores
- Assisting in checking weekly resupplies if are well packed before loaded into the truck.
- Follow all standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management or supervisors.
View also: Logistics Associate G6 Job Vacancy at WFP
Stores Assistant Job Vacancy at Asilia lodges and Camps LTD
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in Store – keeping and inventory control
- Previous experience in hospitality industry
- Ability to maintain stock books
- Ability to work with Tally
- Knowledge on Ms package
- High level of English speaking
- Leadership skills
- Team-orientation, loyalty and excellent leadership skills
- Flexibility, commitment, dedication and reliability
- Good manners and a positive attitude
- Must be a resident of Dar es Salaam
View also: Procurement Assistant Job Vacancy at Asilia lodges and Camps LTD
How to Apply:
Please send only your cv and cover letter in one pdf document not later than
15th March 2023 to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Hard copy or Hand delivery will not be considered
To apply for this job please visit asiliaafrica.com.