Interview Results for Internship opportunities at the Tanzania Bureau of Standards (TBS)
The Tanzania Bureau of Standards (TBS) was established through an Act of Parliament in 1975, the Standards Act 3. This Act became operational on 6 April 1976. Tanzania Bureau of Standards is a statutory body of the Government fully financed by the Government. The Bureau has six departments:
- Process Technology Standards Department with the following sections: chemical; textiles; agriculture;
- Engineering Standards Department with the following sections: Electrical engineering; Mechanical engineering; Building and construction; General techniques; Mining;
- Quality Management Department with the following sections: Quality Control; Inspectorate; Certification; Technical Assistance to Exporters;
- Testing and Calibration comprising the following test houses: Textile Laboratory; Chemicals Laboratory; Food and Microbiology Laboratory; Metrology Laboratory; Material Testing Laboratory;
- Documentation Department with the following sections: Information; Editing and reprography; ICT;
- Administration Department with the following sections: Accounts; Personnel; Office management; Materials management.
The main responsibility of the Bureau includes formulation of standards, metrology quality control, testing and calibration, and training.
Dar es salaam, September 12, 2022.
Tanzania Bureau of Standards (TBS) is advertising the interview results to the applicants of the internship opportunities following the interview conducted on 20/08/2022 at Yombo Conference, University of Dar es Salaam.
All selected interviewees are required to report to the Human Resources Office, TBS HeadQuarters – Ubungo, Dar es Salaam from 13-14/09/2022.
View below the Interview Results from the Tanzania Bureau of Standards (TBS) : –